- Colour: Natural cream, 3/4 sleeves, Front buttons
- Composition: Lace – 70% cotton, 30% viscose. Lining – Handspun & hand weaved 100% organic cotton
- Handcrafted in Nepal, Comes with a beautiful eco-friendly packaging
- Highly breathable & Nourishes the skin
- Antibacterial & antifungal making you feel fresher and odor free for longer
- Fits true to size, Model is 5ft 10in/ 1.78m, wears a size UK size 10
Our Sanyukta Shrestha designs are sustainably produced with the highest ethical and Fair-Trade Standards. As a true advocate of the Slow Fashion movement, we design seasonless, timeless pieces that are handcrafted using a circular system of Zero Waste principle. By reviving the traditions of Nepalese Craftsmanship, we preserve a century old craft for future generations and support local artisans through sustainable projects.
Here are some specific sustainable traits of this garment/item’s journey:
- Field to Fashion
- Preserves Ancient Craft
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
- Upcycled materials
- Low Carbon Mileage
- Low Water Consumption
- Organic and natural fibres
Read more on Sustainable Traits here
Stock items will be dispatched 2-3 working days. If the size is not available in stock, it can be ordered as a back order/made to order option. Usual turnaround time for online ‘made to order’ dresses are 16-20 weeks, skirts and tops 6-8 weeks and accessories 4 weeks or according to the timings mentioned on the product’s description.
If you need your item to be ready earlier, please see the Rush order fees. Please note that this lead time doesn’t include delivery times. Please contact us at email@example.com. The shipment will always be recorded.