- Colour: Pale Yellow, Lightweight, Plunged neckline alongated with handplated thin straps crosses at the back
- Composition: 70 % Milk 30% Modal, 100% bamboo
- Delicate groundbreaking innovative fibers
- Handmade in Nepal, the gown comes with a beautiful eco-friendly packaging
- Highly breathable & Nourishes the skin
- Hypoallergenic and perfect for those who experience allergic reactions.
- Antibacterial & antifungal making you feel fresher and odor free for longer
- Fits true to size, Model wears a UK size 10
Butter Yellow, Ivory
10, 12, 14
Fabric – Choose All Silk, Fabric -Choose Milk & Silk
Our Sanyukta Shrestha designs are sustainably produced with the highest ethical and Fair-Trade Standards. As a true advocate of the Slow Fashion movement, we design seasonless, timeless pieces that are handcrafted using a circular system of Zero Waste principle. By reviving the traditions of Nepalese Craftsmanship, we preserve a century old craft for future generations and support local artisans through sustainable projects.
Here are some specific sustainable traits of this gowns journey:
- Traced from Field to Fashion
- Preserves Ancient Craft
- Cruelty Free
- Upcycled materials
- Low Carbon Mileage
- Low Water Consumption
- Organic and natural fibres
Read more on Sustainable Traits here
Stock items will be dispatched within 2-3 working days. If the size is not available in stock, it can be ordered as a ‘back order’ or ‘made to order’ option. Usual turnaround time for online ‘made to order’ dresses are 16-20 weeks, skirts and tops are 6-8 weeks and accessories 4 weeks or according to the timings mentioned on the product’s description.
If you need your item to be ready earlier, please see the Rush order fees. Please note, this lead time does not include delivery times. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The shipment will always be recorded.