- Lightweight, delicate fabric, See-through design with reclaimed tulle with lace embroidery detailing, Button fastening at the back, V-neck and pleated detailing
- Composition: 70% cotton 30% viscose
- Handmade in Nepal, this peice comes with a beautiful eco-friendly breathable Sanyukta Shrestha garment case
- Fits true to size, Model wears a UK size 10
Our Sanyukta Shrestha designs are sustainably produced with the highest ethical and Fair-Trade Standards. As a true advocate of the Slow Fashion movement, we design seasonless, timeless pieces that are handcrafted using a circular system of Zero Waste principle. By reviving the traditions of Nepalese Craftsmanship, we preserve a century old craft for future generations and support local artisans through sustainable projects.
Here are some specific sustainable traits of this garment’s journey:
- Traced from Fabric to Fashion
- Upcycled materials
- Low Carbon Mileage
- Low Water Consumption
- Natural fibres
Read more on Sustainable Traits here
Stock items will be dispatched within 2-3 working days. If the size is not available in stock, it can be ordered as a ‘back order’ or ‘made to order’ option. Usual turnaround time for online ‘made to order’ dresses are 16-20 weeks, skirts and tops are 6-8 weeks and accessories 4 weeks or according to the timings mentioned on the product’s description.
If you need your item to be ready earlier, please see the Rush order fees. Please note, this lead time does not include delivery times. Please contact us at email@example.com. The shipment will always be recorded.