- Colour: Golden with black trims
- Shirt Collar. fabric-covered snaps. It is an ultra-flattering silhouette in lightweight silky cotton, with a cinched waist and pleated skirt.
- Fabric covered snaps closure at center front, sleeves, cuffs and ankle length.
- Handmade in Nepal from Local Artisans
- Lightweight, delicate fabric
- Composition: 90% Cotton 10%PL
- Comes with a beautiful eco-friendly packaging
- Fits true to size
- Model is 5ft 10in/ 1.78m, wears a size UK size 10
8, 10, 12, 14, 16
Our Sanyukta Shrestha designs are sustainably produced with the highest ethical and Fair-Trade Standards. As a true advocate of the Slow Fashion movement, we design seasonless, timeless pieces that are handcrafted using a circular system of Zero Waste principle. By reviving the traditions of Nepalese Craftsmanship, we preserve a century old craft for future generations and support local artisans through sustainable projects. Here are some specific sustainable traits of this piece’s journey:
- Traced from Field to Fashion
- Cruelty Free
- Low Carbon Mileage
- Low Water Consumption
- Organic and natural fibres
Read more on Sustainable Traits here
Stock items will be dispatched within 2-3 working days. If the size is not available in stock, it can be ordered as a ‘back order’ or ‘made to order’ option. Usual turnaround time for online ‘made to order’ dresses are 16-20 weeks, skirts and tops are 6-8 weeks and accessories 4 weeks or according to the timings mentioned on the product’s description.
If you need your item to be ready earlier, please see the Rush order fees. Please note, this lead time does not include delivery times. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The shipment will always be recorded.