- Colour: Ivory, high Neckline with keyhole back, long full sleeve and full skirt
- Composition: 100%Viscose. Handspun & hand weaved fair traded 100% organic bamboo.
- Handcrafted in Nepal, Comes with a beautiful eco-friendly packaging
- Fits true to size, Model wears a size UK size 10
6, 8, 10, 12
Our Sanyukta Shrestha designs are sustainably produced with the highest ethical and Fair-Trade Standards. As a true advocate of the Slow Fashion movement, we design seasonless, timeless pieces that are handcrafted using a circular system of Zero Waste principle. By reviving the traditions of Nepalese Craftsmanship, we preserve a century old craft for future generations and support local artisans through sustainable projects. Here are some specific sustainable traits of this gown’s journey:
Here are some specific sustainable traits of this gown’s journey:
- Traced from Field to Fashion
- Traced from Fabric to Fashion
- Preserves Ancient Craft
- Upcycled materials
- Low Carbon Mileage
- Low Water Consumption
- Organic and natural fibres
Read more on Sustainable Traits here
Stock items will be dispatched within 2-3 working days. If the size is not available in stock, it can be ordered as a ‘back order’ or ‘made to order’ option.
Usual turnaround time for online ‘back order’ dresses are 16-20 weeks, skirts and tops are 6-8 weeks and accessories 4 weeks or according to the timing mentioned on the product’s description. Made to order with customised option can take longer from 5months+
If you need your item to be ready earlier, please see the Rush order fees. Please note, this lead time doesn’t include delivery times. Please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. The shipment will always be recorded.